POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspirational text Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Inspirational text (Message 71 to 73 of 73)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Inspirational text
Date: 17 Aug 2010 09:41:53
Message: <4c6a91a1$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/16/2010 4:21 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

> It's worth pointing out, though that just because someone doesn't have
> the ability to deal properly with social situations that they have any
> degree of Asperger's.  There are other important markers for Asperger's
> that are often overlooked by those who aren't trained to recognise them.

Yep. A whole constellation of symptoms. My point was that what Shay was
describing was not necessarily Aspergers, and more than likely not.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 17 Aug 2010 09:47:30
Message: <4c6a92f2$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/16/2010 4:23 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

> It was always frustrating for me to have female friends who would come to
> me to talk about their "boyfriend problems".

Yup. Even more frustrating is the appearance of not learning from
previous mistakes. Seems some women have a preference for dirtbags. ;)

Whatever. I'm happy where I am.. :D

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:44:27 -0500, Mike Raiford wrote:

> On 8/16/2010 4:23 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> It was always frustrating for me to have female friends who would come
>> to me to talk about their "boyfriend problems".
>
> Yup. Even more frustrating is the appearance of not learning from
> previous mistakes. Seems some women have a preference for dirtbags. ;)
>
> Whatever. I'm happy where I am.. :D

As am I. :-)

Jim