POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dense Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Dense (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Dense
Date: 29 Jul 2010 14:01:23
Message: <4c51c1f3$1@news.povray.org>
http://reviews.ebay.com/Myth-Low-Density-vs-High-Density-memory-modules_W0QQugidZ10000000001236178

Can anyone confirm or refute this information?

I just tried to replace the faulty RAM in my PC, but every single time I
insert the new module I just bought, the PC refuses to do anything. (It
starts up just fine with the faulty RAM - albeigh it with a crapload of
memory errors...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/