POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Irrelevant Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:14:48 EDT (-0400)
  Irrelevant (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Irrelevant
Date: 27 Jul 2010 15:09:24
Message: <4c4f2ee4$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnyFYs7x1zM

1. That's some pretty poor dancing.

2. She has a very nice bottom. I'm loving that skirt too. Damn, pity
there aren't any people like that in *my* dance class!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Irrelevant
Date: 27 Jul 2010 15:38:14
Message: <4c4f35a6@news.povray.org>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnyFYs7x1zM

> 1. That's some pretty poor dancing.

  Better than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 27 Jul 2010 16:36:35
Message: <4c4f4353$1@news.povray.org>
>> 1. That's some pretty poor dancing.
>
>   Better than this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs

Uh... why yes, yes it is. o_O

Perhaps the most worrying part is how into it everybody looks. (!)

Clearly I need to find some video of my school dancing. Then you will
know what actual dancing looks like. ;-)

(Incidentally, there *is* in fact a Rock & Roll move known as The
Chicken Walk. What you do is you... walk... like... a chicken.
Essentially, anyway.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:38:14 -0400, Warp wrote:

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnyFYs7x1zM
>
>> 1. That's some pretty poor dancing.
>
>   Better than this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs

They're both better than this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHn1n0JJiFc

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> 2. She has a very nice bottom. I'm loving that skirt too. Damn, pity
> there aren't any people like that in *my* dance class!

What are the people like in your class? :-O

Post a reply to this message

>> 2. She has a very nice bottom. I'm loving that skirt too. Damn, pity
>> there aren't any people like that in *my* dance class!
>
> What are the people like in your class? :-O

Which one? I'm in *several* classes. ;-)

I'm not very good with ages, but I'd say that most of the people in my
classes are in their 40s or older. (With several notable exceptions.)

Post a reply to this message

> I'm not very good with ages, but I'd say that most of the people in my
> classes are in their 40s or older. (With several notable exceptions.)

  It's not like people in their 40's cannot have good... assets.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message