POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Transmogrify Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Transmogrify (Message 81 to 90 of 98)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Transmogrify
Date: 2 Aug 2010 16:02:16
Message: <4c572448$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/08/2010 6:57 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:12:38 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> OK, so it's not really a word that applies particularly to the drug, as
>>> much as a syndrome of behaviors that some people have when they're
>>> taking it?
>>>

>> Yes that's it, jimmie's dependant on XXXX.
>
> Am not. ;-)

ROTFL

That was unexpected. :-D
--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Aug 2010 16:47:37
Message: <4c572ee9$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 21:02:15 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> Yes that's it, jimmie's dependant on XXXX.
>>
>> Am not. ;-)
>>

> ROTFL
>
> That was unexpected. :-D

Why else do you think I decided to reply to it? ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 2 Aug 2010 17:12:11
Message: <4c5734ab$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/08/2010 9:47 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> Am not. ;-)
>>>

>> ROTFL
>>
>> That was unexpected. :-D
>
> Why else do you think I decided to reply to it? ;-)

Ah dinnae ken, Jimmie.

BTW I did not mean to tell anyone. :-P

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Aug 2010 18:28:38
Message: <4c574696$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 22:12:10 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>> Why else do you think I decided to reply to it? ;-)
>>
> Ah dinnae ken, Jimmie.
>
> BTW I did not mean to tell anyone. :-P

You're still buyin' the first round, so it's OK. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 2 Aug 2010 18:37:18
Message: <4c57489e@news.povray.org>
On 02/08/2010 11:28 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 22:12:10 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>>> Why else do you think I decided to reply to it? ;-)
>>>
>> Ah dinnae ken, Jimmie.
>>
>> BTW I did not mean to tell anyone. :-P
>
> You're still buyin' the first round, so it's OK. ;-)

And you're still buying the last one ;-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Aug 2010 12:33:12
Message: <4c5844c8$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 23:37:17 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> Ah dinnae ken, Jimmie.
>>>
>>> BTW I did not mean to tell anyone. :-P
>>
>> You're still buyin' the first round, so it's OK. ;-)
>>

> And you're still buying the last one ;-)

And you're still buying the *next* one. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 03/08/2010 5:33 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> You're still buyin' the first round, so it's OK. ;-)
>>>

>> And you're still buying the last one ;-)
>
> And you're still buying the *next* one. :-)

Wa Wa Wa Wabits!

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen