POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : JCTI CCAT Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  JCTI CCAT (Message 1 to 10 of 48)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: JCTI CCAT
Date: 20 Jul 2010 14:03:53
Message: <4c45e509$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.cerebrals.org/wp/?page_id=209

Had to randomly guess for a few I couldn't figure out.  Got 130.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: JCTI CCAT
Date: 21 Jul 2010 11:10:50
Message: <4c470dfa$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:

> Had to randomly guess for a few I couldn't figure out.  Got 130.

Why thank you for destroying my self-esteem and robbing me of 2 hours of
my day. >_<

My score is a pittiful 121.

In addition to confirming that I'm stupid, this test showed me something
else: Being shown page after page of apparently random collections of
shapes and being told "there's a pattern here, you're just too stupid to
see if" is not only extremely demotivating, but I found it to be deeply
disturbing on a psychological level. It felt like I was losing my mind.
The lack of order was actually upsetting to me in quite a powerful way.

I guess that's what you get from being an obsessive/compulsive neuropath.

Post a reply to this message