POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shirts Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Shirts (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Invisible
Subject: Shirts
Date: 7 Jul 2010 04:50:29
Message: <4c343fd5$1@news.povray.org>
"In the wardrobe of my soul... in the section labelled 'shirts'."
[Bonzo Dog Do Da Band]

So I have a shirt that's like #FF0066. It's brighter than the florescent
tags on my desk, and when I was at dance class the other day it was
pinker than most of the ladies' outfits. As our lab manager once said,
"you've gotta be a *man* to wear that colour".

But yesterday my mother bought me a new shirt, which is like #FFB0D6.
Now that really _is_ girly...

Post a reply to this message