POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Wake Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Alan Wake (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Darren New
Subject: Alan Wake
Date: 2 Jul 2010 00:39:56
Message: <4c2d6d9c$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so how *is* it?  Didn't at least one person here buy it?  Or did I
misunderstand?  :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Alan Wake
Date: 2 Jul 2010 13:16:17
Message: <4c2e1ee1@news.povray.org>
> OK, so how *is* it?  Didn't at least one person here buy it?  Or did I
> misunderstand?  :-)

  I'll buy it some day, maybe when it's a bit cheaper or on sale.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> OK, so how *is* it?  Didn't at least one person here buy it?  Or did I
>> misunderstand?  :-)
>
>   I'll buy it some day, maybe when it's a bit cheaper or on sale.

Oh, my mistake. I thought you'd said you'd already bought it. Cool.

I just wondered, because I saw the strategy guide in the bookstore and
thought "I haven't heard any reviews."