POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I going to die? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Am I going to die? (Message 45 to 54 of 54)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Am I going to die?
Date: 5 Jul 2010 00:50:43
Message: <4C3164A4.3070701@aolDOT.com>
On 05/07/2010 1:54 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 20:37:43 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>> On 04/07/2010 8:14 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> Might be time for a rewatch to get a good memory in place with it.:-)
>>>
>> Ni! Ni! '-)
>
> Agh, you said it! ;-)

:-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 6 Jul 2010 03:35:50
Message: <4C32DCD8.2000909@gmail.com>
On 1-7-2010 17:02, Bill Pragnell wrote:
> "Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Geesh... this is just spooky.
>> I especially like the last one. Here's another:
>>
>> http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=how+many+beans+make+five
>
> OMG this is a fun game

> http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=what%27s+up

but why did I expect another answer to

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=what%27s+up+doc ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 6 Jul 2010 09:00:01
Message: <4c3328d1$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/4/2010 2:50 AM, Stephen wrote:

I hear there's this great restaurant ....

On a more serious note,

Yeah I've often pondered immortality. I think it would be a bad thing.
Now, if I could build up a retirement fund that would give me a
perpetually livable salary after, say, 65 years ... I'd be all for it.
But the prospect of having to do work that I don't want to do for
hundreds of years isn't all that exciting to me.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> Yeah I've often pondered immortality. I think it would be a bad thing.

You *think* it would be a bad idea?

Have you seen any population growth figures recently? ;-)

Post a reply to this message

Ah, well see, "bush" is also a slang word for... well, you fill in the
rest. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

>> Yeah I've often pondered immortality. I think it would be a bad thing.
>
> You *think* it would be a bad idea?
>
> Have you seen any population growth figures recently? ;-)

Oh, yeah ... there's also that, too. But it's a minor detail.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message