POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I going to die? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Am I going to die? (Message 41 to 50 of 54)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Am I going to die?
Date: 4 Jul 2010 15:27:17
Message: <4c30e095$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Another point is I don’t want to be around in the latter part o
f the
> sun’s life cycle, never mind after the heat death of the univer
se.

I would expect that if any decent number of people got immortality, we'd

figure out how to get around that.  It's a pretty common science fiction

theme, at least.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback

Post a reply to this message

On 04/07/2010 8:14 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Might be time for a rewatch to get a good memory in place with it.:-)

Ni! Ni! '-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On 04/07/2010 8:27 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>> Another point is I don’t want to be around in the latter part of the
>> sun’s life cycle, never mind after the heat death of the universe.
>
> I would expect that if any decent number of people got immortality, we'd
> figure out how to get around that. It's a pretty common science fiction
> theme, at least.

"INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER"

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 20:37:43 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 04/07/2010 8:14 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> Might be time for a rewatch to get a good memory in place with it.:-)
>>
> Ni! Ni! '-)

Agh, you said it! ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 05/07/2010 1:54 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 20:37:43 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>> On 04/07/2010 8:14 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> Might be time for a rewatch to get a good memory in place with it.:-)
>>>
>> Ni! Ni! '-)
>
> Agh, you said it! ;-)

:-)

--