POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Parsec Questions for Resident Haskell Guru Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Parsec Questions for Resident Haskell Guru (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Paul Fuller
Subject: Parsec Questions for Resident Haskell Guru
Date: 28 Jun 2010 22:06:39
Message: <4c29552f$1@news.povray.org>
I have some questions on a practical application of Parsec (actually
FParsec since it is for .Net).

Is there anybody out there who for example has written a good
introductory paper on Parsec who might like to help ?

Maybe somebody who writes well, learns new things quickly and perhaps
wants to supplement their income a little ?

Playing the organ is desirable but not mandatory.

Anybody ?

Post a reply to this message