POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic Simulator - Another version Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Logic Simulator - Another version (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Logic Simulator - Another version
Date: 22 Jun 2010 06:56:57
Message: <4c2096f9$1@news.povray.org>
Some fixes. A ton of refactoring and a sprinkle of documentation, but
mostly refactoring.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Logic Simulator - Another version
Date: 22 Jun 2010 06:57:48
Message: <4c20972c@news.povray.org>
On 6/22/2010 5:56 AM, Mike Raiford wrote:
> Some fixes. A ton of refactoring and a sprinkle of documentation, but
> mostly refactoring.

Oh, and the URL, should you want it:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/logicsim/

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 22 Jun 2010 07:15:47
Message: <4c209b63$1@news.povray.org>
>> Some fixes. A ton of refactoring and a sprinkle of documentation, but
>> mostly refactoring.
>
> Oh, and the URL, should you want it:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/logicsim/

Is there any way to download all the source files from sourceforge
automatically, rather than just looking at the individual files?  I like a
couple of things you've done and want to see how you've done it :-D

BTW I always thought about writing something like this too, but it never
really got started.

Post a reply to this message

>>> Some fixes. A ton of refactoring and a sprinkle of documentation, but
>>> mostly refactoring.
>>
>> Oh, and the URL, should you want it:
>>
>> https://sourceforge.net/projects/logicsim/
>
> Is there any way to download all the source files from sourceforge
> automatically, rather than just looking at the individual files? I like
> a couple of things you've done and want to see how you've done it :-D
>
> BTW I always thought about writing something like this too, but it never
> really got started.

You can... I think you'll need an SVN client to do the full download,
though. I use RapidSVN to check in and check out from the repository.

I might put up a .zip of the source later on.

I'm curious about which items you want to know more about.
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message