POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun times Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Fun times (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Fun times
Date: 21 Jun 2010 04:20:40
Message: <4c1f20d8$1@news.povray.org>
>> Well, that went well I thought...
>
> When do you get the results?

I don't actually know. It won't be before my class on Wednesday. I'll
ask Debbie when I get there.

I'd be surprised if I didn't pass, but stranger things have happened...

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 21 Jun 2010 04:21:14
Message: <4c1f20fa$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> good luck, mambo geek. :)

Heh. Hey, if you'd danced the mambo with Roya, you'd be enthusiastic
too. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

> I'd be surprised if I didn't pass, but stranger things have happened...

Oh, I passed alright. 88%, "highly commended". :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On 01/07/2010 8:58 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>
>> I'd be surprised if I didn't pass, but stranger things have happened...
>
> Oh, I passed alright. 88%, "highly commended". :-D

Well done that man!

Congrats. :-D

--

Best Regards,