POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old news Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Old news (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Invisible
Subject: Old news
Date: 15 Jun 2010 06:02:26
Message: <4c174fb2$1@news.povray.org>
Newsflash: Updating a moderately complicated data structure with lots of
redundancy is quite tricky. :-/

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Old news
Date: 15 Jun 2010 07:22:41
Message: <4c176281$1@news.povray.org>
Pro-tip: If your code contains half a dozen complicated special cases of
the same general pattern, go abstract that pattern properly. It's much
easier. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

> Pro-tip: If your code contains half a dozen complicated special cases of
> the same general pattern, go abstract that pattern properly. It's much
> easier. ;-)

your own ode?

Post a reply to this message