POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Povray on national TV! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Povray on national TV! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: nemesis
Subject: Povray on national TV!
Date: 14 Jun 2010 00:15:00
Message: <web.4c15abdf2261e23ae8e0f5630@news.povray.org>
well, at least here in Brazil:

http://fantastico.globo.com/Jornalismo/FANT/0,,MUL1599775-15605,00.html

late sunday program.  That video is from last night show.  03:13 into it and,
bam!, a well-known povray image shows up. :)

I recognized it immediately in HDTV!

for the really impatient:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2bo2g0.jpg

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Povray on national TV!
Date: 14 Jun 2010 03:57:10
Message: <4c15e0d6$1@news.povray.org>
Ah yes, possibly the most stolen POV-Ray image ever...

Post a reply to this message

> late sunday program.  That video is from last night show.  03:13 into it and,
> bam!, a well-known povray image shows up. :)

... and again two times later.

Post a reply to this message

>> Globo TV is the biggest national broadcaster in Brazil and Fant�stico
>> is the
>> late sunday program. That video is from last night show. 03:13 into it
>> and,
>> bam!, a well-known povray image shows up. :)
>
> ... and again two times later.

Apparently I missed it all three times! What are we looking for??

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message

>>> Globo TV is the biggest national broadcaster in Brazil and Fant�stico
>>> is the
>>> late sunday program. That video is from last night show. 03:13 into it
>>> and,
>>> bam!, a well-known povray image shows up. :)
>>
>> ... and again two times later.
>
> Apparently I missed it all three times! What are we looking for??

Keep your eyes peeled for picture #8 in the POV-Ray Hall Of Fame
(<http://hof.povray.org/>)