POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The hour approaches Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  The hour approaches (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: The hour approaches
Date: 13 Jun 2010 08:54:14
Message: <4c14d4f6@news.povray.org>
http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/grand-organ-gala/default.aspx

I have the tickets to seats #1, #2, #3 and #4. >:-D

Seat #1 is one of two seats geometrically closest to the organ console.
(The other one is obviously the mirror image on the other side.)
However, seat #1 is on the side from which the organist enters and leaves.

Not that I've been planning this or anything like that. Or like I bought
the tickets in February of last year. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On 13/06/2010 1:54 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/grand-organ-gala/default.aspx
>
> I have the tickets to seats #1, #2, #3 and #4. >:-D
>
> Seat #1 is one of two seats geometrically closest to the organ console.
> (The other one is obviously the mirror image on the other side.)
> However, seat #1 is on the side from which the organist enters and leaves.
>
> Not that I've been planning this or anything like that. Or like I bought
> the tickets in February of last year. ;-)

Great programme. :-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen