POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An Unholy Winning Streak Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:15:17 EDT (-0400)
  An Unholy Winning Streak (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: An Unholy Winning Streak
Date: 10 Jun 2010 18:45:11
Message: <4c116af7@news.povray.org>
Some of you probably know how I accomplished this.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'unholy.png' (22 KB)

Preview of image 'unholy.png'
unholy.png

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: An Unholy Winning Streak
Date: 11 Jun 2010 07:25:01
Message: <web.4c121bf0e46fa193a4659c30@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Some of you probably know how I accomplished this.

you've made a pact with the devil? :P

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 11 Jun 2010 09:15:17
Message: <4c1236e5@news.povray.org>
On 6/11/2010 6:20 AM, nemesis wrote:
> John VanSickle<evi### [at] hotmailcom>  wrote:
>> Some of you probably know how I accomplished this.
>
> you've made a pact with the devil? :P

What I simply can't believe is that he sold his soul to win at freecell
of all things. You'd think you'd go for something a little more
upmarket.. :D

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> What I simply can't believe is that he sold his soul to win at freecell
> of all things. You'd think you'd go for something a little more
> upmarket.. :D

If I sold my soul for the ability to solve the Halting Problem, would
that allow me to defy the usual laws of causality?

Could I use it to predict the outcome of somebody's mental processes
before it happens?

Would this enable me to finally get laid??

Post a reply to this message

> If I sold my soul for the ability to solve the Halting Problem, would
> that allow me to defy the usual laws of causality?

No.

> Could I use it to predict the outcome of somebody's mental processes
> before it happens?

No.

> Would this enable me to finally get laid??

Definitely not.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

>> Would this enable me to finally get laid??
>
> Definitely not.

Damn. You need to tell me your secrets...

...oh, wait. American. Oh well! ;-)

Post a reply to this message