POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An Unholy Winning Streak Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  An Unholy Winning Streak (Message 21 to 23 of 23)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: An Unholy Winning Streak
Date: 17 Jun 2010 07:33:53
Message: <4c1a0821$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> No, it's simpler.  When I see that I am not going to lose, but before
>> the program declares the game lost, I simply stop playing and leave the
>> game and application running.  When Windows shuts down, it closes the
>> app without finishing the game (or even bothering to ask) and does not
>> record the game as either a win or a loss.  As far as the record goes,
>> the game never happened.
>
>   But the obvious question is: Why do that?

So that I can post a screen shot of a long winning streak.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 17 Jun 2010 08:14:44
Message: <4c1a11b4$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/17/2010 6:33 AM, John VanSickle wrote:

>> But the obvious question is: Why do that?
>
> So that I can post a screen shot of a long winning streak.

In other words: Just because you can? ;)

Dang, I'm sure you could have just edited some values in the registry
for the same effect :D

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> Dang, I'm sure you could have just edited some values in the registry
> for the same effect :D

This is why MS Paint was invented...