POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  The computer project (Message 101 to 110 of 180)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: The computer project
Date: 13 Jun 2010 03:18:36
Message: <4c14864c$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/06/2010 9:47 PM, Sabrina Kilian wrote:
> Not all cats are elitist fuzz-and-claws. Some fuss when they are more
> than an arms length away from someone. Mine yowls when he has to use his
> litter in the middle of the night, since it means leaving the room.
> Howls on the way out and back, just to wake me up and let me know that I
> am missed. Could do without that, actually.

criticise politeness. :-)

Have you tried talking back to him?

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 13 Jun 2010 04:43:56
Message: <4c149a4c$1@news.povray.org>
>> I don't know. Maybe it's just because it's Saturday morning and *yet
>> again* I'm sitting all alone in my bedroom feeling bored and lonely,
>> with nowhere to go and nobody to talk to. Perhaps I just need to go
>> listen to some more Neil Sekada or something...
>>

> Don't listen to bored and lonely music when you are bored and lonely.

Apparently I'm listening to a different Neil Sedaka than everybody
else... The one I have is like liquified sunshine in a bottle.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: SharkD
Date: 13 Jun 2010 06:23:31
Message: <4c14b1a3$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/10/2010 3:40 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> nemesis wrote:
>> and you say you're a retard... o_O
>
> Well, I _did_ just spend several weeks building a simulated model of a
> trivially simple computer when I could just, uh, use a real one...
>
> When you think about the amount of _useful_ stuff I could have done with
> that much time and energy, you start to understand why I feel
> unfulfilled with my life. :-(

Are you going to re-create the model in Dwarf Fortress? :P

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message