POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lane hoggers - how to deal with them? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Lane hoggers - how to deal with them? (Message 39 to 48 of 108)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Lane hoggers - how to deal with them?
Date: 7 Jun 2010 16:00:46
Message: <4c0d4fee$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 20:30:30 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>> Not *that* horn, the one in the car. ;-)
>>
>> (Largely because of where the switches are positioned - by the time I
>> remember, the moment has passed)
>>

> LOL I know that feeling ;-)

I used to get frustrated when I went to honk the horn and found I was
just pressing on the airbag. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 7 Jun 2010 16:11:49
Message: <4c0d5285@news.povray.org>
On 07/06/2010 9:00 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> (Largely because of where the switches are positioned - by the time I
>>> remember, the moment has passed)
>>>

>> LOL I know that feeling ;-)
>
> I used to get frustrated when I went to honk the horn and found I was
> just pressing on the airbag. ;-)

Oh! You’re still talking about cars. ;-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 7 Jun 2010 16:13:10
Message: <4c0d52d6$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 21:11:48 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> LOL I know that feeling ;-)
>>
>> I used to get frustrated when I went to honk the horn and found I was
>> just pressing on the airbag. ;-)
>>

> Oh! You’re still talking about cars. ;-)

Indeed - I don't want to know where your switches are located. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message