POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wow Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Wow (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Darren New
Subject: Wow
Date: 5 Jun 2010 14:49:57
Message: <4c0a9c55$1@news.povray.org>
I had this same idea like 10 years ago.
http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=1899#comic

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Eiffel - The language that lets you specify exactly
    that the code does what you think it does, even if
    it doesn't do what you wanted.

Post a reply to this message

From: Sabrina Kilian
Subject: Re: Wow
Date: 5 Jun 2010 23:13:51
Message: <4c0b126f$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> I had this same idea like 10 years ago.
> http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=1899#comic

With regard to the golden rule, I still maintain that a masochist
beating up other people is not a good idea.

;-)

Post a reply to this message