POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. (Message 14 to 23 of 53)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it.
Date: 3 Jun 2010 10:14:00
Message: <4c07b8a8$1@news.povray.org>
>> I especially like how labels are hidden by default. Select something add
>> a label, watch it not appear, and then realise you have to also set it
>> to visible. ;-)
>
> Yeah, Inputs/Outputs will likely start with the label on by default.
> Wires and such will probably have the label hidden by default.

Fair enough.

>> What the...? Oh, wait, you're American. That explains it.
>>

> Explains what?

There aren't 23 months in the year. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 3 Jun 2010 10:49:15
Message: <4c07c0eb$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/3/2010 9:13 AM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> There aren't 23 months in the year. ;-)

Oh, right... You guys do the dates "backwards" ;)

Though I have to admit d-m-y makes more logical sense.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 3 Jun 2010 11:53:45
Message: <4c07d009@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Though I have to admit d-m-y makes more logical sense.

My wrist watch does this, and altho I handle military time with no problem,
this still throws me every time I look at the month and see a day on my watch.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid

Post a reply to this message

> Oh, right... You guys do the dates "backwards" ;)
>
> Though I have to admit d-m-y makes more logical sense.

D/M/Y makes sense. Y/M/D makes sense. M/D/Y is just perverse! :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/