POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Leadership election (includes bad joke) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Leadership election (includes bad joke) (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Leadership election (includes bad joke)
Date: 21 May 2010 07:10:49
Message: <4bf66a39$1@news.povray.org>
As we are all aware, following the resignation of Gordon Brown the Labour
party is to elect a new leader. Among the candidates are David Milliband, Ed
Milliband, Diane Abbott, Ed Balls and Andy Burnham.
Why don't they elect both Ed Milliband and Ed Balls? After all...
...Two Eds are better than one! :-D

John
--
Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||   These opinions are mine alone,   || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7

Post a reply to this message

> As we are all aware, following the resignation of Gordon Brown the Labour
> party is to elect a new leader. Among the candidates are David Milliband, Ed
> Milliband, Diane Abbott, Ed Balls and Andy Burnham.
> Why don't they elect both Ed Milliband and Ed Balls? After all...
> ...Two Eds are better than one! :-D

Somebody asked if the Milliband brothers have a sister called Milly...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On 21/05/2010 12:11 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> As we are all aware, following the resignation of Gordon Brown the Labour
> party is to elect a new leader. Among the candidates are David Milliband, Ed
> Milliband, Diane Abbott, Ed Balls and Andy Burnham.
> Why don't they elect both Ed Milliband and Ed Balls? After all...
> ....Two Eds are better than one! :-D

I reckon politicians have it easier than comedians. As any comic will
tell you, people invariably come up to them and say "Hey, you're a
comedian. Tell us a joke." But they never go up to a Government Minister
and say "Hey, you're a Member of Government. Tell us a lie!"

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> comedian. Tell us a joke." But they never go up to a Government Minister
> and say "Hey, you're a Member of Government. Tell us a lie!"

LOL.
One must remember tho' that _every_ time a politician opens his/her mouth
they're lying.
Two more political quotes:
A politician is an arse upon which everyone has sat except a man.
Believe nothing until it has been officially denied.

John
--
Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||   These opinions are mine alone,   || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7
cogito     ||     others can find their own      || BFBBCBC34EDEAEFCE453

Post a reply to this message

> As we are all aware, following the resignation of Gordon Brown the Labour
> party is to elect a new leader. Among the candidates are David Milliband, Ed
> Milliband, Diane Abbott, Ed Balls and Andy Burnham.
> Why don't they elect both Ed Milliband and Ed Balls? After all...
> ...Two Eds are better than one! :-D

I think it can be truthfully said that there has been a distinct lack of
Balls at Number 10 Downing St.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

On 26/05/10 12:51, John VanSickle wrote:
> I think it can be truthfully said that there has been a distinct lack of
> Balls at Number 10 Downing St.

LOL.
Sorry for late reply. Was ABEND (Bl**dy BT)

John