POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Anamolous material Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Anamolous material (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Anamolous material
Date: 23 May 2010 11:11:10
Message: <4bf9458e$1@news.povray.org>
http://twitpic.com/1n6xr8/full

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Verm
Subject: Re: Anamolous material
Date: 24 May 2010 07:35:13
Message: <4bfa6471$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> http://twitpic.com/1n6xr8/full

They still have a product page for it including lots of potential uses
but I've not seen a price.
http://www.bernardfoods.com/foodservice/beverages/dehydatedwater.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: TC
Date: 25 May 2010 19:26:30
Message: <4bfc5ca6$1@news.povray.org>
What is next? Canned air - just open and inhale?

"Orchid XP v8" <voi### [at] devnull> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> http://twitpic.com/1n6xr8/full
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 25 May 2010 21:33:42
Message: <4bfc7a76$1@news.povray.org>
TC wrote:
> What is next? Canned air - just open and inhale?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_duster

Only if you like getting high with brain damage added.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid

Post a reply to this message

> What is next? Canned air - just open and inhale?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diving_cylinder

Or without the brain damage, if you prefer...

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid
    you literally shooting yourself in the foot.

Post a reply to this message

> Only if you like getting high with brain damage added.

Yeah, isn't compressed "air" actually propane gas or something weird?
Like, all you need is an ignition source and you've got your own
personal flame thrower?

Post a reply to this message

> Yeah, isn't compressed "air" actually propane gas or something weird?
> Like, all you need is an ignition source and you've got your own
> personal flame thrower?

Hairspray works wonderfully for that.

Ah, the days of a misspent youth :D

--