POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nasty ... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Nasty ... (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: Nasty ...
Date: 15 May 2010 13:23:27
Message: <4beed88f$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> 1. I wasn't aware platypus's were venomous.
>
> 2. It appears while not fatal, I definitely wouldn't want to be spurred
> by one.
>
> 3. Why only the males? Is this to resolve territory disputes?

Virtually anything that makes males more formidable than females is for
the purpose of competition over the wimminfolk.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: TC
Date: 16 May 2010 17:15:38
Message: <4bf0607a$1@news.povray.org>
Australia seems a dangerous place to live in. Poisonous mammals, poisonous
spiders, snakes, extremely poisonous jellyfish, even very poisonous toads in
the garden. The alligators seem quite harmless in comparison...

How do Aussies manage to surive to an age to be able to reproduce?

Post a reply to this message