POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Slov-Con Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Slov-Con (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Slov-Con
Date: 8 May 2010 06:39:01
Message: <4be53f45$1@news.povray.org>
Pov-Con (London) was held last night. Meeting in the traditional venue of
The Jack Horner, Doctor John, Step Hen and The Kat toasted the memory of St
Steve Paget and set to discussing the burning issues of the day - whose
round was next and why The Kat was only drinking orange juice.
After The Kat left, John and Stephen moved on to The Round Table taking
advantage of their free travel passes to journey precisely one stop on the
Underground. Further discussions took place on the British election result
and the hijacking of John's 'Bl**dy Election' thread.
The evening closed with further toasts to the Blessed St in large measures
of Glenmorangie after John and Steve agreed to have further discussions in a
month or two.

John
--
Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||   These opinions are mine alone,   || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7

Post a reply to this message

On 08/05/2010 11:39 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> Pov-Con (London) was held last night. Meeting in the traditional venue of
> The Jack Horner, Doctor John, Step Hen and The Kat

It must have been a good night, I can’t remember all those people. ;-)

toasted the memory of St
> Steve Paget and set to discussing the burning issues of the day - whose
> round was next and why The Kat was only drinking orange juice.
> After The Kat left, John and Stephen moved on to The Round Table taking
> advantage of their free travel passes to journey precisely one stop on the
> Underground. Further discussions took place on the British election result
> and the hijacking of John's 'Bl**dy Election' thread.

Not to mention Hamish and Dougal who have had their tea.

> The evening closed with further toasts to the Blessed St in large measures
> of Glenmorangie after John and Steve agreed to have further discussions in a
> month or two.

True :-D

--

Best Regards,