POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not a geek Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Not a geek (Message 121 to 130 of 259)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Not a geek
Date: 12 May 2010 08:56:22
Message: <4beaa576@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> Haha... Ohh boy.

The reality of the situation sinks in. ;-)

> Maybe now I'll have something to post to my blog. Yeah,
> I'll share pictures when I get to building it.
>
> I'm still in the design phase. Maybe this evening I'll print up some
> screen captures of the layout in the sim.

I got as far as buying about 20x 7400s before I realised I couldn't make
them do anything.

Good luck. 0;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 12 May 2010 08:57:29
Message: <4beaa5b9@news.povray.org>
>> Yes, the GPO.
>
> pardon my ignorance, but what is a GPO?

What, couldn't Google it? >;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Post_Office

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 12 May 2010 11:41:59
Message: <4beacc47@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Back when I used to watch TV, nobody had Internet access yet. To find
> out if there was anything on, you switch the TV through all 6 channels
> and see if you see anything good.

Did you have to wait several minutes for the tubes to warm up? Turn on the
TV five minutes before the hour or risk missing the opening minutes of the show?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid

Post a reply to this message