POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : DVD authoring Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:15:19 EDT (-0400)
  DVD authoring (Message 21 to 30 of 40)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: DVD authoring
Date: 27 Apr 2010 01:25:19
Message: <4bd6753f@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Same here, but wouldn't Elmer say "Elmew"?

It's usually "Elma" from what I've heard. :-)

For many years, I thought it was "Yosemite" Sam, pronounced like "Yosa
Might". :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: scott
Date: 27 Apr 2010 02:49:56
Message: <4bd68914$1@news.povray.org>
> For many years, I thought it was "Yosemite" Sam, pronounced like "Yosa
> Might". :-)

I always thought it was pronounced like that - until I heard someone
actually say it...

Post a reply to this message