POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Baffling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Baffling (Message 11 to 20 of 216)
From: Bill Pragnell
Subject: Re: Baffling
Date: 26 Apr 2010 05:50:01
Message: <web.4bd560a5e7ce4e796dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Question: Why aren't there any widescreen cinemas yet?

At risk of entirely misunderstanding the question, all cinemas have shown all
films in 16:9 or wider for almost a hundred years.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 26 Apr 2010 05:52:48
Message: <4bd56270$1@news.povray.org>
>> Question: Why aren't there any widescreen cinemas yet?
>
> At risk of entirely misunderstanding the question, all cinemas have shown all
> films in 16:9 or wider for almost a hundred years.

Really?

Huh, well, you learn something every day. The picture always looked
fairly square to me...

Post a reply to this message