POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stallman Facts Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Stallman Facts (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: nemesis
Subject: Stallman Facts
Date: 25 Jan 2010 20:15:00
Message: <web.4b5e41ee23d1612f814968600@news.povray.org>
http://www.stallmanfacts.com/top

I'm sure you all saw it yesterday, but what the heck, it's fun.

This one is like digg, so anyone can enter a "fact" and receive
positive/negative points.  I entered one as "garoa", but it has not been added
yet... :)

Post a reply to this message

> I'm sure you all saw it yesterday, but what the heck, it's fun.
>
> This one is like digg, so anyone can enter a "fact" and receive
> positive/negative points.  I entered one as "garoa", but it has not been added
> yet... :)

Just glad I didn't try to look at these with a black-listed monitor!

Post a reply to this message