POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Perhaps M. Night Shyamalan was onto something Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Perhaps M. Night Shyamalan was onto something (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: UncleHoot
Subject: Perhaps M. Night Shyamalan was onto something
Date: 23 Apr 2010 09:05:16
Message: <4bd19b0c$1@news.povray.org>
In the movie "The Happening" the trees start attacking people (more or
less).  They released some sort of toxin.  Kind of a goofy concept in the
way that it worked in the movie, but this article is quite troubling.
Perhaps "The Environment" is fighting back.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36722426/ns/health-infectious_diseases/

Post a reply to this message