POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New graphics research Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  New graphics research (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: New graphics research
Date: 14 Apr 2010 12:51:02
Message: <4bc5f276$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:00:08 -0700, Darren New wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJHTh6rAuBg
>>
>> New research into analyzing 3D images from 2D artwork, like old
>> paintings.
>
> "This video is private". :-(

Somebody caught them. Now it fails for me too. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Yes, we're traveling together,

Post a reply to this message

From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 14 Apr 2010 13:49:20
Message: <op.va5ygiti7bxctx@toad.bredbandsbolaget.se>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO9U71dsp0U

--
FE

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 14 Apr 2010 14:01:34
Message: <4bc602fe$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:49:20 +0200, Fredrik Eriksson wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:50:53 +0200, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
>> Jim Henderson wrote:

>>>  "This video is private". :-(
>>
>> Somebody caught them. Now it fails for me too. :-)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO9U71dsp0U

Ah, now that one works. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Date: 15 Apr 2010 15:12:41
Message: <4bc76529$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO9U71dsp0U
>
> Ah, now that one works. :-)

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Samsung
Electronics."

Not any more.  :-(

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 15 Apr 2010 15:16:04
Message: <4bc765f4@news.povray.org>
Kyle <no### [at] spamok> wrote:
> Jim Henderson wrote:
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO9U71dsp0U
> >
> > Ah, now that one works. :-)
> >

> "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Samsung
> Electronics."

> Not any more.  :-(

  I don't get it. It's an advertisement they made, and they are getting
tons and tons of viewers. For their advertisement. Which advertises their
product. Tons and tons of viewers. Sounds like the *dream* of an advertiser.

  And they take it down. Huh? Me no comprende. Are they nuts?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message