POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stuff for Geeks Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Stuff for Geeks (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Invisible
Subject: Stuff for Geeks
Date: 13 Apr 2010 04:05:05
Message: <4bc425b1$1@news.povray.org>
I just saw one of those bannar ads with "stuff for geeks".

Trouble is, the stuff they're trying to sell you includes a USB missile
launcher, a clock which displays the time in binary, and a T-shirt that
says "thinking, 80% done" on it.

So... not so much "stuff for computer experts", more like "stuff for
bored losers with too much time on their hands" then? :-P

Post a reply to this message

> I just saw one of those bannar ads with "stuff for geeks".

At the risk of being thought a loser
> .... a USB missile launcher
Cool
> a clock which displays the time in binary
Excellent
> and a T-shirt that says "thinking, 80% done" on it.
I want one

John
--
Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||   These opinions are mine alone,   || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7

Post a reply to this message

> So... not so much "stuff for computer experts", more like "stuff for
> bored losers with too much time on their hands" then? :-P

I certainly never thought geek meant "computer expert" ;)