POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy elections Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Bl**dy elections (Message 10 to 19 of 49)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: andrel
Subject: Re: Bl**dy elections
Date: 12 Apr 2010 06:48:39
Message: <4BC2FA83.70808@gmail.com>
On 12-4-2010 12:35, Invisible wrote:
> scott wrote:
>
>> The link to your blog seems to have disappeared from the bottom of
>> your posts again...
>
> Or rather, it's only configured on my home PC, not my work PC.

Ok. I also has lost the link, so now I have it again...
Tell me, what on earth should have indicated that you were away?
The background could indicate that you were dead, but apparently you are
still able to mail, so that is not very likely.

Post a reply to this message

> Tell me, what on earth should have indicated that you were away?

Well I've changed it back to normal *now*... :-P

While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder on it instead of
the usual green and black colour scheme. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

>> Tell me, what on earth should have indicated that you were away?
>
> Well I've changed it back to normal *now*... :-P
>
> While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder

one of yourself or just stolen from the internet?

> on it instead of
> the usual green and black colour scheme. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

>> Tell me, what on earth should have indicated that you were away?
>
> Well I've changed it back to normal *now*... :-P
>
> While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder on it instead of
> the usual green and black colour scheme. ;-)

Any chance of a windmills and tulip background?

Post a reply to this message

>> While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder
>
> one of yourself or just stolen from the internet?

It's one of the default blog skins my provider offers. (That's why it's
a snowboarder, not a skier. I ski, not snowboard.)

Post a reply to this message

> Any chance of a windmills and tulip background?

No. I can only select one of the 11 skins my provider offers. (Or pay 3x
the price to host the blog myself...)

Post a reply to this message

>> While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder on it instead
>> of the usual green and black colour scheme. ;-)
>
> Any chance of a windmills and tulip background?

I hope so :-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> Any chance of a windmills and tulip background?
>
> No. I can only select one of the 11 skins my provider offers. (Or pay 3x
> the price to host the blog myself...)

Ok. That at least answers the explicit question.

Now what about the implicit one?

Post a reply to this message

And lo On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:08:05 +0200, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake thusly:

>>> While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder
>>  one of yourself or just stolen from the internet?
>
> It's one of the default blog skins my provider offers. (That's why it's
> a snowboarder, not a skier. I ski, not snowboard.)

I liked the snowboarding one, I was looking for a 'Hey I've changed my
blog style' entry to say how much I liked it.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

> I liked the snowboarding one, I was looking for a 'Hey I've changed my
> blog style' entry to say how much I liked it.

Heh, well, we aim to please... ;-)

Post a reply to this message

<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>