POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy elections Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Bl**dy elections (Message 30 to 39 of 49)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Bl**dy elections
Date: 13 Apr 2010 06:27:33
Message: <4bc44715@news.povray.org>
Out of curiosity: Why does the word "bloody" need to be censored? I didn't
know it was such a bad word.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 13 Apr 2010 07:14:35
Message: <4bc4521b$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/04/2010 11:27 AM, Warp wrote:
>    Out of curiosity: Why does the word "bloody" need to be censored? I didn't
> know it was such a bad word.

John (and I) are of an age where it was considered impolite to say

popularised it.

Banker :-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 13 Apr 2010 10:56:02
Message: <4bc48602$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> John (and I) are of an age where it was considered impolite to say

> popularised it.
>
> Banker :-)

Me or Phil the Greek? :-)

Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||   These opinions are mine alone,   || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7
cogito     ||     others can find their own      || BFBBCBC34EDEAEFCE453

Post a reply to this message