POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy elections Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Bl**dy elections (Message 11 to 20 of 49)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Bl**dy elections
Date: 12 Apr 2010 06:52:33
Message: <4bc2fb71$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> Tell me, what on earth should have indicated that you were away?

Well I've changed it back to normal *now*... :-P

While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder on it instead of
the usual green and black colour scheme. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

>> Tell me, what on earth should have indicated that you were away?
>
> Well I've changed it back to normal *now*... :-P
>
> While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder

one of yourself or just stolen from the internet?

> on it instead of
> the usual green and black colour scheme. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

>> Tell me, what on earth should have indicated that you were away?
>
> Well I've changed it back to normal *now*... :-P
>
> While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder on it instead of
> the usual green and black colour scheme. ;-)

Any chance of a windmills and tulip background?

Post a reply to this message

>> While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder
>
> one of yourself or just stolen from the internet?

It's one of the default blog skins my provider offers. (That's why it's
a snowboarder, not a skier. I ski, not snowboard.)

Post a reply to this message

> Any chance of a windmills and tulip background?

No. I can only select one of the 11 skins my provider offers. (Or pay 3x
the price to host the blog myself...)

Post a reply to this message

>> While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder on it instead
>> of the usual green and black colour scheme. ;-)
>
> Any chance of a windmills and tulip background?

I hope so :-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> Any chance of a windmills and tulip background?
>
> No. I can only select one of the 11 skins my provider offers. (Or pay 3x
> the price to host the blog myself...)

Ok. That at least answers the explicit question.

Now what about the implicit one?

Post a reply to this message

And lo On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:08:05 +0200, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake thusly:

>>> While I was away, it had a big picture of a snowboarder
>>  one of yourself or just stolen from the internet?
>
> It's one of the default blog skins my provider offers. (That's why it's
> a snowboarder, not a skier. I ski, not snowboard.)

I liked the snowboarding one, I was looking for a 'Hey I've changed my
blog style' entry to say how much I liked it.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message