POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A very interesting resource for 3D graphics Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  A very interesting resource for 3D graphics (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Darren New
Subject: A very interesting resource for 3D graphics
Date: 8 Apr 2010 19:34:30
Message: <4bbe6806$1@news.povray.org>
Primarily graphics card type graphics, rather than ray tracing, methinks

http://www.humus.name

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Yes, we're traveling together,

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: A very interesting resource for 3D graphics
Date: 9 Apr 2010 02:02:57
Message: <4bbec310@news.povray.org>
> Primarily graphics card type graphics, rather than ray tracing, methinks

> http://www.humus.name

  Yellow text on blue background is so 90's...

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 9 Apr 2010 10:20:37
Message: <4bbf37b5$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Primarily graphics card type graphics, rather than ray tracing, methinks
>
>> http://www.humus.name
>
>   Yellow text on blue background is so 90's...

Better than the red on blue I too often see. :-)