POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alice in Wonderland Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Alice in Wonderland (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Alice in Wonderland
Date: 24 Mar 2010 20:47:22
Message: <4baab29a$1@news.povray.org>
After seeing the promotional materials for this film by Disney, I think
it should have been named _Acid in Wonderland_.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: TC
Subject: Re: Alice in Wonderland
Date: 24 Mar 2010 21:03:48
Message: <4baab674@news.povray.org>
"John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> After seeing the promotional materials for this film by Disney, I think it
> should have been named _Acid in Wonderland_.

Did you see the caterpillar in the original Disney movie? I don't know what
this creature smoked ;-)

I'm looking forward to seeing the DVD - I never go to the movies.

Post a reply to this message

> After seeing the promotional materials for this film by Disney, I think it
> should have been named _Acid in Wonderland_.

Disney ok but Tim Burton director :)

Marc

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:01:59 +0100, M_a_r_c wrote:

> "John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> a écrit dans le message
> de news: 4baab29a$1@news.povray.org...
>> After seeing the promotional materials for this film by Disney, I think
>> it should have been named _Acid in Wonderland_.
>>
> Disney ok but Tim Burton director :)
>
> Marc

See, I'd have turned that around - Tim Burton ok (actually better than
that), but Disney???? ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message