POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The dangers of LaTeX Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  The dangers of LaTeX (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Neeum Zawan
Subject: Re: The dangers of LaTeX
Date: 26 Mar 2010 22:09:13
Message: <4bad68c9$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/25/10 07:15, Invisible wrote:
> I love how beautiful the output of TeX is. But I utterly hate the
> trouble and strife of trying to alter how it does its job in even the
> most trivial way.

	Not what you want to hear, but I try to author most things with Org
mode (emacs) and then output to LaTeX. Org mode allows some
customization with LaTeX commands and headers, but the "meat" of most of
what I want to write is much easier to do so with Org Mode than in LaTeX
directly. Stuff like lists in LaTeX are painful, as is bolding,
emphasizing, sectioning, etc.

--
Mary had a little lamb, a little beef, and a little ham.