POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Random (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Invisible
Subject: Random
Date: 18 Mar 2010 10:53:48
Message: <4ba23e7c$1@news.povray.org>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_and_the_legal_system

"It is abundantly clear that plaintiffs sought to harass the individual
defendants and destroy the church defendants through massive
over-litigation and other highly questionable litigation tactics. The
Special Master has never seen a more glaring example of bad faith
litigation than this."

Bad faith? Now that's amusing... ;-)

Post a reply to this message