POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Red letter day Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Red letter day (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Invisible
Subject: Red letter day
Date: 17 Mar 2010 06:25:11
Message: <4ba0ae07$1@news.povray.org>
Hallelujah, praise the Lord! After ten years, today we're *finally*
going to replace our useless old projector! :-D

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Subject: Re: Red letter day
Date: 17 Mar 2010 07:21:42
Message: <4ba0bb46$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Hallelujah, praise the Lord! After ten years, today we're *finally*
> going to replace our useless old projector! :-D

Based on the title, I though Half-Life 2: Episode 3 was released.
Thanks for getting my hopes up.  :-P

Post a reply to this message