POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mozart Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Mozart (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Mozart
Date: 13 Mar 2010 10:08:32
Message: <4b9baa70$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZW3T4ed3M

So wrong... and yet... so right...

(Damnit, now I'm going to have to find out what the original sounded like.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Mozart
Date: 13 Mar 2010 10:46:03
Message: <4b9bb33b$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZW3T4ed3M
>
> So wrong... and yet... so right...
>
> (Damnit, now I'm going to have to find out what the original sounded like.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkT07TP-mo

Do you like keyboard music?

Try
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlkLfuJscZc

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 13 Mar 2010 13:50:02
Message: <4b9bde5a$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> (Damnit, now I'm going to have to find out what the original sounded like.)

Dude, nemesis posted you a link to the original you're talking about a
few days ago and you even commented on it.

Post a reply to this message

>> (Damnit, now I'm going to have to find out what the original sounded
>> like.)
>
> Dude, nemesis posted you a link to the original you're talking about a
> few days ago and you even commented on it.

Wow. It was *that* memorable?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/