POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More about free will Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  More about free will (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Sabrina Kilian
Subject: More about free will
Date: 5 Mar 2010 22:37:35
Message: <4b91cdff$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.physorg.com/news186830615.html

An interesting take on the matter. Shall we reopen the age old discussion?

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: More about free will
Date: 6 Mar 2010 00:05:01
Message: <web.4b91e204d6ee89709c5c292f0@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian <ski### [at] vtedu> wrote:
> http://www.physorg.com/news186830615.html
>
> An interesting take on the matter. Shall we reopen the age old discussion?

I for one welcome our new environmental-chemical overlords.  It's a relief to be
freed from all responsibility for my acts.  Now excuse me as I need to steal
some beer from the local store...  and they may sue and threaten my conscious
mind, but will never get to my true unconscious self!  mwahahaha

Post a reply to this message

> Sabrina Kilian <ski### [at] vtedu> wrote:
>> http://www.physorg.com/news186830615.html
>>
>> An interesting take on the matter. Shall we reopen the age old discussion?
>
> I for one welcome our new environmental-chemical overlords.  It's a relief to be
> freed from all responsibility for my acts.  Now excuse me as I need to steal
> some beer from the local store...  and they may sue and threaten my conscious
> mind, but will never get to my true unconscious self!  mwahahaha

Ah, but since it is external stimuli that is the only outside source of
new information into the brain, the best way to prevent such things is
total sensory deprivation.

Hope you enjoy your stay, or don't. You won't even hear yourself complain.

Post a reply to this message