POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube craziness Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  YouTube craziness (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: YouTube craziness
Date: 4 Mar 2010 16:02:16
Message: <4b901fd8@news.povray.org>
You probably shouldn't watch this at work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GNnftq744I

Also, if you haven't played at least half a dozen different computer
games featured, none of this is going to make sense. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> You probably shouldn't watch this at work...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GNnftq744I
>
> Also, if you haven't played at least half a dozen different computer
> games featured, none of this is going to make sense. :-P

Heh. I hadn't noticed the squished frog in the road in the "just married"
scene the first time.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   The question in today's corporate environment is not

Post a reply to this message