POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Character posing at Pixar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Character posing at Pixar (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Darren New
Subject: Character posing at Pixar
Date: 1 Mar 2010 18:51:21
Message: <4b8c52f9$1@news.povray.org>
I thought of Andrew when I came across this. (You have to solve a captcha to
read it.)

http://www.ams.org/featurecolumn/archive/harmonic.html

See? Not millions of triangles. Even Pixar keeps it down to a hundred or so.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   The question in today's corporate environment is not

Post a reply to this message

> (You have to solve a captcha to read it.)

  Why do you need a captcha to read a webpage?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> (You have to solve a captcha to read it.)
>
>   Why do you need a captcha to read a webpage?

I dunno. It just prompts you. I was just saying there's nothing beyond the
captcha, like signing up or anything.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   The question in today's corporate environment is not
   so much "what color is your parachute?" as it is
   "what color is your nose?"

Post a reply to this message

> I thought of Andrew when I came across this. (You have to solve a captcha to
> read it.)
>
> http://www.ams.org/featurecolumn/archive/harmonic.html
>
> See? Not millions of triangles. Even Pixar keeps it down to a hundred or so.

perhaps this time it gets into his head, perhaps not.

In any case, too much math for me.  The video at the bottom is much just shows
it in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egf4m6zVHUI