POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cuteness overdose Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Cuteness overdose (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Warp
Subject: Cuteness overdose
Date: 3 Feb 2010 18:43:20
Message: <4b6a0a18@news.povray.org>
Warning, the following video might cause diabetes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8PQVW1dG38

  Fear the attack of the cute puppies!
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1766724

  Ok, I need to do something manly and masculine right now to compensate
for those.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Cuteness overdose
Date: 3 Feb 2010 19:37:16
Message: <4b6a16bc$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Warning, the following video might cause diabetes:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8PQVW1dG38

It's even funnier in question when the dog is a 80-pound 2-year-old german
shepherd that just had never encountered stairs before.  The front feet go
down, but the back feet get stuck at the top.  After a bit, it's kind of
like "Can I get my front feet to the bottom before the back feet falling
down the stairs catch up?"

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do