POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  New car (Message 171 to 180 of 184)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: New car
Date: 10 Feb 2010 13:58:23
Message: <4b7301cf@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> The handling test sounds cool :-)

I think it's pretty good thing to exist. With a car you need to do the
handling test before you're allowed to drive within traffic (so called
B-card). I've also done BE (normal car with a heavy trailer) and A
(motorcycle) and they both demanded the handling test just before the
traffic test, so the training in traffic (demanded for motorcycle) is
allowed to be done even before the handling test. Luckily the driver
acadamy I drove the A-card in was a good one and checked that I can
handle even the basics of the cycle before entering traffic.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message