POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  New car (Message 151 to 160 of 184)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: New car
Date: 6 Feb 2010 03:27:37
Message: <4b6d27f9$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>> You’re getting closer but not too close.
>
> You're Amish?

LOL It took me a couple of seconds to get it :-P

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: CD fail
Date: 6 Feb 2010 03:33:08
Message: <4b6d2944@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

>> Doesn't it have an aux input, just get an iPod or something, that's
>> what I do.
>
> There's instructions in the manual for how to enable or disable aux
> input. But, helpfully, it doesn't say WHERE IT IS.

Just a guess, look in the glove compartment.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Manual mayhem
Date: 6 Feb 2010 06:35:51
Message: <4b6d5417@news.povray.org>
DungBeatle <dun### [at] moscowcom> wrote:

> "Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
> > DungBeatle <dun### [at] moscowcom> wrote:
> > > "Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
> > >
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seat_belt_legislation_in_the_United_States
> > > wikipedia?
> > > Doesn't seem to have anything about DungBeatle... :)
> >
> >   Close enough: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dung_beetle

> Not at all clsoe enough! :)

> DungBeatle, like the crappy Beatle...
> Remember them? The Beatles?
> Maybe not...

  It was a joke.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 6 Feb 2010 20:31:00
Message: <4b6e17d4@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:35:32 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>> Doing a test at the proving ground and the test objective was to get
>> away from something that was about to explode as fast as you could? ;-)
>
> I've done that in a lifeboat, though.

Hopefully as part of an exercise and not because it was an unplanned
situation?

Jim

Post a reply to this message