POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very cool Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Very cool (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Darren New
Subject: Very cool
Date: 30 Jan 2010 23:14:54
Message: <4b6503be@news.povray.org>
Very cool.  Powers of 10, interactive, from "smaller than makes sense" to
"bigger than the visible universe."

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525347

Now, how many bits do you need in your floats to represent that? :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Very cool
Date: 31 Jan 2010 12:06:24
Message: <4b65b890@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Now, how many bits do you need in your floats to represent that? :-)

Depends. How many bits of precision do you want? :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/