POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The question continues Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  The question continues (Message 107 to 116 of 126)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Plan Z
Date: 3 Feb 2010 15:45:13
Message: <4b69e059@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Strike a light - I enquired about a vacancy on the Haskell mailing list,
> and actually got a response for the first time ever! o_O
>
> Currently in discussions with a friendly guy who's looking to hire a
> programmer. We'll see if this leads anywhere...

If you are looking for a reference...

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Feb 2010 15:50:49
Message: <4b69e1a9$1@news.povray.org>

http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 3 Feb 2010 16:14:13
Message: <4b69e725@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>
>> If you are looking for a reference...

I'll give you one, reference that is.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Feb 2010 16:24:03
Message: <4b69e973$1@news.povray.org>
> I'll give you one

O_O

> reference that is.

Oh, right.

Hokey, that makes 2 references now...

(Otherwise it would have made 2 offers from men, which would be a Bad
Thing.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 3 Feb 2010 16:48:44
Message: <4b69ef3c@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> I'll give you one
>
> O_O
>
>> reference that is.
>
> Oh, right.
>
> Hokey, that makes 2 references now...
>
> (Otherwise it would have made 2 offers from men, which would be a Bad
> Thing.)

Don't knock it unless you've tried it ;)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Feb 2010 16:54:38
Message: <4b69f09e$1@news.povray.org>
I keep trying to find that one episode of QC where Raven plans to
increase business using sex... but since all the strips have titles
which are part of the punchline rather than being descriptive, and
Google can't read image text, it's proving nearly impossible to find. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/