POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Michael Jackson Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Michael Jackson (Message 13 to 22 of 42)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Michael Jackson
Date: 27 Jan 2010 02:54:11
Message: <4b5ff123$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>>>   I'm sure that we will all be here laughing at your poor literacy,
>>> your bloggish posts and your luck with women (or lack thereof)... ;)
>
>> I don't think so.
>
>   Your sense of humor is astounding.

As is yours.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 27 Jan 2010 03:00:00
Message: <4b5ff280$1@news.povray.org>

From: Invisible
Date: 27 Jan 2010 04:48:54
Message: <4b600c06@news.povray.org>
>>> I sometimes wonder what people will say about me after I'm dead.
>>
>>   I'm sure that we will all be here laughing at your poor literacy,
>> your bloggish posts and your luck with women (or lack thereof)... ;)

Oh dear God... I can just see it now. "Hello sir. I'm sorry for your
recent loss. You owe me a pint!" o_O

No no, God damns *you*, not the other way around. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 27 Jan 2010 04:56:55
Message: <4b600de7$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

...would now be a bad time to mention that I of the three guys I met, I
don't actually remember who was who?

Post a reply to this message

>>>   I'm sure that we will all be here laughing at your poor literacy,
>>> your bloggish posts and your luck with women (or lack thereof)... ;)
>>

> Oh dear God... I can just see it now. "Hello sir. I'm sorry for your
> recent loss. You owe me a pint!" o_O
>

> No no, God damns *you*, not the other way around. ;-)

It depends on your viewpoint :-P

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> ....would now be a bad time to mention that I of the three guys I met, I
> don't actually remember who was who?

Yes it would be.
He was the one who was neither Dr John nor me. That is the youngest (not
counting yourself)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> He was the one who was neither Dr John nor me.

Oh, well, that clears that up then.

Who are you?

;-)

Post a reply to this message